Saturday, March 15, 2014

         ANALIZA RANESES        BSED II-N         




                              Every day is a gift from God. New day is a new life. People have the opportunity to change and correct their mistakes. I can say that it’s a miracle from God. Why? Because God can take away your life when you are asleep and vulnerable and yet He still gives you chance to live and experience the beauty of life.
                                                                                                
                               The poem ‘Salutation to the Dawn’ by Kalidasa reminds me of life. “Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life” is one of the lines that tells me that there is more than life than we see it today and we can put our own meaning into it. We are the one who makes it happy, sad or complicated. We make our life. It is depended to the person if what life he chose to have.  “Look well, therefore, to this day! Such is the salutation to the dawn”--- a line which says a brand new day has come and I want to welcome it with open arms.
                
                                I don’t know much about India but after I’ve read this poem I can say that they value life so much and is contended with what life brings. For me, life is the most precious gift from God. Living a life with the people who cared for me and loved me as much as themselves is really His gift.  He always gave me to the right people. I know I can’t have a second life or a third but I can proudly say that being with my family, my friends, and my special someone is what life really comprises. It’s all about love. Many problems will come our way and the past will always hunt us, but as Kalidasa said in his poem, ‘For yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision’.


                              How can I be afraid if the present is only that matters? I can always trust what I can do today than what I can become of tomorrow. I will never be afraid because God is always with me. So, I should be doing what life told me to do not tomorrow but today.

No comments:

Post a Comment